Sports practices begin on Monday, August 13.
Cross Country (7-12), Soccer (9-12), Swimming (7-12) & Tennis (7-12),
Football (9-12) and Volleyball (9-12)
Middle School Sports begin Wednesday, September 15.
Football and Volleyball practice right after school (3-5 pm).
The fees in Skyward can now be paid.
Payments by check or cash can be made in the athletic office.
2019 Yearbooks are available to Pre-Order:
IF you want to pre-order your 2019 Yearbook, here is the link:
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.