CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR SENIORS, CLASS OF 2020!
BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL FUTURE AHEAD.
Spring Activities have been cancelled!
LITTLE FALLS ACTIVITIES OFFICE WILL NOT BE CHARGING AN ACTIVITY FEE FOR
SPRING ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
FLYER STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY PAID THEIR ACTIVITY FEE,
WILL HAVE 3 CHOICES REGARDING THEIR PAYMENTS:
1. DONATE IT TO OUR ACTIVITIES SCHOLARSHIP FUND
2. RECEIVE A FULL REFUND
3. APPLY IT AS CREDIT TO THEIR SKYWARD ACCOUNT (EX: IT COULD BE APPLIED TO
LUNCH ACCOUNT, PAY OTHER SCHOOL FEES OR GO TOWARD FUTURE FEES)
PLEASE CONTACT GLORIA KOFOED ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your
decision at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your help with this request!
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.