Start Dates for all Winter Activities
Dance - October 21
Girls Hockey - October 28
Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Nordic Ski and Boys Hockey - November 11 (no school) so start date may be Tues. Nov. 12
Boy Basketball and Wrestling - November 18
MIddle School Winter Start Dates
7-8th Grade Boys Basketball - October 28
7-8th Grade Wrestling - November 25
7-8th Grade Girls Basketball - January 2
A reminder a current physical must be on file to practice. Physicals are good for 3 years.
Please call and check on the physical date if there is a question.
If you have already registered with a fall sport and did not add the winter and spring sports, PLEASE
call me to add them. DO NOT complete another registration.
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.