WELCOME TO THE ACTIVITIES/ATHLETICS PAGE!
The fall sports season for 2017 begins on August 14.
Be sure your physical is up to date and a hard copy is in the activities office (good for 3 yrs).
Physical forms can be printed above.
The registration form for this year's sports/activitites are available on the activity page at the top under registration.
If you are thinking about joining a sport this year, please complete the athletic form and check the sport, It can always be remove if you change your mind.
If you follow the above suggestion, you should have one registration to complete for the school year.
Fees will be on Skyward very soon!
Enjoy the rest of the summer!!
ALL SPORTS MEETING
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10TH
7:00 pm in the Middle School gymnasium.
GUEST SPEAKER: PCA (Positive Coaching Alliance)
It is strongly recommended that all athletes in grades 7-12 and their parents, who plan on participating in any sport throughout the school year attend this meeting.
Kevin Jordan – Activities Director
1001 5th Ave SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Our Mission: Providing Opportunities To Excel For Life
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide life long learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhances one’s character.