WELCOME TO THE ACTIVITIES/ATHLETICS PAGE!
During the holiday break we will host a boys hockey tournament and the
Pine Country Bank Holiday Classic Basketball Tournament.
Basketball Tournament will be on Thursday-Friday, December 27-28.
Girls will be hosting North Branch, Staples-Motley, and Stewartville.
Boys will be hosting Staples-Motley, Stewartville and Upsala.
JV games are at the middle school and Varsity at the high school.
Please check the activities calendar for times.
Boys Holiday Hockey Tournament will be held on Thursday- Saturday, Dec. 27-29.
We will host North Branch, Sheyenne (West Fargo), and Willmar.
All games are at Exchange Arena, please check the activities calendar for times.
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!
JANUARY 2 - MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL PRACTICE BEGINS
Schedules can be found on the activity page under Quicklinks - Activity Calendar
IF YOU REGISTERED FOR A SPORT THIS SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE DO NOT DO ANOTHER REGISTRATION FORM.
CALL THE ACTIVITY OFFICE AT 320-616-2207 TO ADD THE SPORT OR ACTIVITY.
Be sure your physical is current and your fee is paid in skyward.
Kevin Jordan – Activities Director
1001 5th Ave SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Our Mission: Providing Opportunities To Excel For Life
We believe that:
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.