ATTENTION: PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Please have physical/registration done by start date. Thank you!
WINTER SPORT START DATES FOR HIGH SCHOOL
November 20 - Boys Basketball and Wrestling
START DATES - MIDDLE SCHOOL
Wrestling - November 27
Girls Basketball - Jan. 2
Sports fees per sport are $75 for high school and $50 for middle school sports.
Activity Passes -Sold at all Varsity Events
High school & middle school students, and seniors (age 60+) - $25
Family Pass - $125 (2 adults + students gr. K-5th grade) student do not have his or her own pass. They need to attend with family member.
Adult Pass - $75 (1 adults + students gr. K-5th grade) student do not have his or her own pass. They need to attend with family member.
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.