All athletes in grades 7-12 must do the following 3 things:
Must complete online registration. This needs to be done once a year, if you registered in the fall/winter please email or call Liz in the Activities Office to add your spring sport. (email@example.com or 320-616-2207.)
Have an up to date physical on file with the Activities Office. Physicals are good for 3 years from the date of appointment. Forms are available in the Activities Office or online.
Pay the activities fee for each sport: HS Fee - $75 MS Fee - $50
*Scholarships are available for Free and Reduced lunch qualifiers.
*These 3 things must be done before you are allowed to practice!
High School sports practice - Monday - Friday
Middle School sports practice - Monday - Thursday
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR PHYSICALS DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS IF NEEDED.
PHYSICAL FORMS ARE ON THE ACTIVITY PAGE UNDER PRINTABLE FORMS.
PLEASE TAKE THE FORM TO THE DOCTOR, WHEN COMPLETED, WE WILL NEED A COPY OF THE FORM.
PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 3 YEARS.
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.