WELCOME TO THE ACTIVITIES/ATHLETICS PAGE!
Fall sports are starting to wind down as we begin section play.
OCTOBER 29 - MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL AND GIRLS HOCKEY
NOVEMBER 12 - GIRLS BASKETBALL, BOYS HOCKEY, GYMNASTICS AND NORDIC SKI
NOVEMBER 19 - BOYS BASKETBALL AND WRESTLING
NOVEMBER 26 - MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING
JANUARY 2 - MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL
Schedules can be found on the activity page under Quicklinks - Activity Calendar
IF YOU REGISTERED FOR A SPORT IN THE FALL AND NEED TO ADD A WINTER SPORT,
PLEASE DO NOT DO ANOTHER REGISTRATION FORM.
CALL THE ACTIVITY OFFICE AT 320-616-2207 TO ADD THE SPORT OR ACTIVITY.
Be sure your physical is current and your fee is paid in skyward.
Kevin Jordan – Activities Director
1001 5th Ave SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Our Mission: Providing Opportunities To Excel For Life
We believe that:
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.