WELCOME TO THE ACTIVITIES/ATHLETICS PAGE!
Sports fees per sport are $75 for high school and $50 for middle school sports.
Be sure your physical is up to date and a copy is in filed in the activities office (good for 3 yrs)
Physical forms can be printed above under 'Printable Forms'
The registration form for this year's sports/activitites is available on the activity page at the top under 'Registration'.
If you are thinking about joining a sport this year, please complete the athletic form and check the sport, It can always be removed if you change your mind!
If you follow the above suggestion, you should have one registration to complete for the school year.
There is a feature called "Notify Me" under the Granite Ridge Conference website located under the Quicklinks tab. This allows you to sign up for notifications when changes are made to the activities you check off. If the locations or times change, you will get an email or text depending on what you sign up for. If you are interested in this feature, click on that tab, look under the calendar and you will see notify me. Sign up there!
Kevin Jordan – Activities Director
1001 5th Ave SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Our Mission: Providing Opportunities To Excel For Life
We believe that:
We believe that:
- Participating in high school activities develops a positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide lifelong learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhance one’s character.