ATTENTION: PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Please register online for the activities/sports you will be involved in. The fees will be added to Skyward and can be paid by credit card there. If you need a password changed or some help with the login, please call Gloria @ 616-2207 for assistance.
If you prefer to pay your fees by check/cash, please drop off your fee at the high school activities office or with your coach during the first week of practice.
Sports fees per sport are $75 for high school and $50 for middle school sports.
Activity Passes -Sold at all Varsity Events
High school & middle school students, and seniors (age 60+) - $25
Family Pass - $125 (2 adults + students gr. K-5th grade) student do not have his or her own pass. They need to attend with family member.
Adult Pass - $75 (1 adults + students gr. K-5th grade) student do not have his or her own pass. They need to attend with family member.
- Participating in high school activities develops positive attitude, good citizenship, sportsmanship, and a competitive spirit.
- Participants develop positive relationships with teammates, opponents, and coaches.
- Student activities provide a program whereby the safety and welfare of the participants shall, at all times, be paramount to the outcome of the contest.
- Participants learn the value of teamwork.
- Student activities provide life long learning opportunities.
- Students enhance physical, mental, and spiritual well being through participation.
- Conference membership will allow our students an opportunity for success.
- Student activities will provide equal opportunities for all students.
- The school will strive to provide quality facilities for all activities.
- Successes and failures that come through participation enhances one’s character.